Jun 22, 2012

Gay-less

Sorry. This topic is not too gay. It just my opinion that i need to express or maybe as question keep bouncing in my mind. 

This is the term that i created by myself. To explain the condition which someone or anybody which specifically male enduring the homophile symptom but not too obviously seen but can be applied as because he has the feeling towards the same sex. 

To have this kind of "disease" (sorry if that offended you), is kind of the miserable thing that i could have. Live in the normal world where you should get together with other different sex. e.g female is just too hard to get in.

I'm not the one who want this. It sounded cliche. Ya, that i know but can you choose the feeling of your sexual desire when you start at adolescent stage? Without any gay influence and pressure? or maybe without the tragedy that shift you to that (homosexs). It sounded silly but its true, have a feeling towards male since child is the disastrous thing or the last thing i prefer. But who cares? The normal peoples tend to blame us without even care the factors or even give a damn solutions. So, who will give you support? Maybe the one who has repented and show you the ways.

I will write later how about gay can be claim as disease or weakness for a person. But that just my 2 cents. That the way i aspects from this kind of weirdo.


Back to the topic. Is being the gay-less:  not homosexual activity, not have a gay life style, not having the hard core gay friend, not even try to seduced the straight guy but have the feeling to the same sex is morally wrong? Can you simply blame me, hating me or discriminate me just because i have that feeling that naturally appeared?


Sorry. i know the religion has give the orders. But how the other peoples will understand this?


I let you to comment.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Semua itu cuma obstacles dalam hidup ni. As for me, I am attracted to both gender and I know it's wrong but I keep telling myself that you can like them but just LIKING them, not more than that. It works for me.

Kita tak minta tapi kita juga diberi peluang sama ada untuk terus hidup dalam benda itu atau cuba melawan dan menjalani apa yang betul. Susah tetapi berbaloi.

Magic.Ink said...

i`.m interested in woman but not sexually. Woman was just so good, s that i`m not dare to touch her.

So, how i gonna do?

Unknown said...

Paksa diri. Keep in mind that women is for men.

Magic.Ink said...

my marriage is not for experiment. I need to be sure i could handle that intimate stuff.


Huhu. seksa bini nanti. sian ke dia..

Unknown said...

Be ready. Hidup selepas nikah tu bukan mudah. Minta tolong dari Tuhan banyak-banyak. Whatever you do, do it because of Him.